Thursday, July 17, 2014

you are awesome and #tbt

Hello!
Hope all is well! :)

It's Ange's turn on the blog and she's created this simple and gorgeous card using our Butterflies  stamp set. 




On instagram I like to do #tbt (throw back Thursdays) and thought why not do it here on the blog too! :) So here's a card I created way back using my Noah's Ark stamps set which is an adorable set for a baby theme but it also makes a pretty cute bon voyage card too!




I paper pieced the ark and coloured and cut out the animals and distressed the images with ink.


I'm getting a little excited...if all goes well I should be getting brand new JD stamps in the next couple of days!!! Eeeee! :)

xo

4 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

predivne čestitke

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving both the new AND the old. Wonderful cards and excited about the new stamps!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous CAS card and love your card Jane. That water....Wow.

Karen Dunbrook said...

so adorable...love this...