Monday, November 3, 2014

blog spotted

Hello!

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I live in a cave! :) I'm always the last one to hear about something. I've known about Operation Write Home but never really went to check it out...I always zip through my emails and bloggers I love to visit.
Anyways...I saw on instagram Sandy's card using my Pretty Peonies (which is currently out of stock but I will be ordering more!) stamp set....OMG!!! Talk about colouring skillzzz!!!

Here's Sandy's video making this card below.




I shared my crochet star on my blog and the link to the video tutorial so if you're interested click here! :)

Take care!
xo

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Aww thanks so much for sharing it, Jane!!

Bad Kitty said...

predivna je

LauraJane:) said...

So LOVELY! Thanks for the link:)