Thursday, January 15, 2015

Blog spotted

Hello!

Blog spotted this ADORABLE kraft gift box all prettied up with SRM and Jane's Doodles! I'm told Little Miss Mia was very popular at CHA (my daughter is going to love that!). More info on this sweet project by Annette you can find here!

I do plan on adding Little Miss Mia to my shop as well...I've been sick since Friday...felt better yesterday but today I feel run down! I'm going to take it easy for the next few days. I also finally send out all the orders...I apologize, like I said I was sick and I added some mini stamps that I designed for Efco as a little 'I'm sorry I'm running late' because I always try and ship within 24 hours.


Take care!
xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just brilliant, love it!
Helen x

Annette Allen said...

aww thanks for sharing.. So glad you like it..

glad to hear you are starting to feel better.. that cold was going around and not fun..