Monday, January 5, 2015

Cute cute cute!

Hello!

It's cuteness overload here on the blog starting off with Marion's ADORABLE card using my Spring stamp set! How CUTE is that bow!




I shared this card I created a few days ago on my blog also using my Spring set and Doodle Flowers.
I did some masking on this card.




I also shared this card I made on my blog (today) using my Seamus stamp set. I drew the 'string' to make the heart banner. I stamped the hearts on a separate piece of white cardstock, coloured, cut and adhered them to the card. 


Have a great day!
xo

6 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very cute!

Gillian R said...

These R so cute

Karen M said...

All these cards are gorgeous - love the cuteness:) xx

Judy1223 said...

Oh, my, CUTENESS!!! All three cards are adorable!!!

~amy~ said...

cuteness overload!

Marion said...

Oh Jane, I just LOVE your Seamus card! He is adorable! Great idea to add the string of hearts :)