Thursday, November 5, 2015

grateful

It is terribly difficult running your own (stamp) business with very little support. I often feel lonely in this craft industry....I mean I'm all the way in Croatia (where this hobby isn't really popular) and I'm just never in the loop with other stamp companies...don't know why but it is what it is. And it gets hard. I start to think what's the point, start to doubt myself and every single time I'm in this state of mind something happens....like this morning I got an email from a customer.



'Hi - I just wanted to let you know that I received my order today of warm wishes and this is such an adorable stamp set. When I opened the package I was beyond excited to see such a beautiful touch of wrapping and my excitement just continued as I very carefully pulled out the stamps. I can say this set is now at the top of my favorite list. I fell in love with it when I saw it online and I am just shocked that I could love it even more in person. So much so that I ordered additional items today!! Thank you so much for an opportunity to purchase your product!!' 

Kim



I hope you don't mind Kim for me sharing this. Thank you! I so needed this and you've lifted my spirits! And I thank my customers and design team for your support. 

xo

p.s. I used Autumn Blessings to create this card (and it's on sale!).

7 comments:

Neha said...

Yes, Jane! Your stamps are too good. It is very easy to fall in love with them. May you keep making them forever. Hugs!

Neha said...

Yes, Jane! Your stamps are too good. It is very easy to fall in love with them. May you keep making them forever. Hugs!

Betty J Schaub said...

Very pretty!

Shelly said...

Such a beautiful card!!
And what a WONDERFUL email!! :)

Joan B said...

beautiful card. I read your note with a bit of sadness. I hope you stay part of the stamping community and find fellow crafters in your country!! We need you to continue!

Unknown said...

Don't get discouraged. Your stamps are gorgeous and so unique. You also have a stunning DT. I know what it is like though to feel a bit isolated. There are very few stampers where I live in France and sending cards isn't a big thing here either. I think a lot of people would be very sad if you gave up and it would be such a waste of your talent too. Best wishes, Kate.

Marion said...

Gorgeous card Jane - that background looks amazing! Keep your chin up, I'm sure it must get frustrating, but your stamps bring so many smiles to so many people - including me!! Big hugs :)