Friday, September 30, 2016

Welcome Kaja!

Hello!

I'm excited to announce a new member to the Jane's Doodles design team!
Welcome Kaja
She's created this ADORABLE card uisng CAKE!

To celebrate I'm having a 30% off sale on all clear stamp sets.


I asked you to play along and guess where Kaja is from and she is from....
SLOVENIA!

The closest guess and winner is...


8. Valentina B said...
The snake is awesome! And the colours are perfect!
Haha, really looks like she would like to hypnotize anyone. :)
My guess is USA but I hope the new member is from SLOVEenia.
Thank you for your kindness.♥


Congrats Valentina please email me your address so I can send you the Thankful stamp set!
Thank you to all who guessed.

xo

6 comments:

Majtolina said...

Predobar izbor, Kaja zaista ima predivne čestitke a uz lijepe setove od Jane, bit će još ljepše!
Čestitam od srca!

Milka Gubo said...

Dobrodošla Kaja :o) Zelo me veseli da si z nami v timu. :o)

Valentina B said...

Ooo, same vesele novica! Petek je sedaj še lepši. :)
Iskrene čestitke, Kaji! Super izbor, saj ima krasne voščilnice. Se že veselim, kaj vse bo nastalo v tem sodelovanju. Pa še sreča je bila na moji strani. :) HVALA, Jane za prekrasen set štampiljk! Točno ta je bil na listi želja. ;)



Fikreta said...

welcome!
Fiki

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to Valentina and welcome to Kaja! Adorable card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bright card. Welcome Kaja :)